League of Proper Villains
Skip

Introduce yourself

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anonymous
      • Rogue Minion
      • ★★

I send my greetings to the members of the League, and am pleased to make your acquaintance.

I have just recently arrived, and must say that I am intrigued by the League.

Looking forward to learning more and to many lively exchanges,

Miranda Lestrange

Greetings and welcome! We look forward to hearing about your own plans for World Domination.

• Anonymous
          • Rogue Minion
          • ★★

My fellow fiends,

I have been traveling and have only returned but a fortnight ago. Alas, I am called to the white dust of the Playa soon, but before I depart, I wanted to express my appreciation at all your glorious exploits!

I do hope that we shall meet soon, for I will be a regular fixture in Victorian London this year, so if you happen to be present at the Fair again this year, do keep an eye out for me… I shall be the only rose amongst the Sweeps.

So the news has reached my ears that you lack accomodations for which to gather, and I may be able to offer a remedy to this. It would require to be scheduled in the upcoming winter months (after the portal to Victorian London has closed).

Perhaps cocktails and a dinner party with entertainments in a lavish Victorian would tickle your fancy? There are those amongst you who have seen my abode and may attest to it being a suitable option to consider.

Until then my friends, be well and trigger pinkies up!

Miranda

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.